Iftar at Al Fanous Lounge.
JW Marriott Marquis has a very distinctive soft spot in my life. It has been a venue for all the special events of my life. There are beautiful memories linked to this stunning hotel which owns a Guinness record of being the ‘Tallest hotel in the World’.
Likewise this year also, the hotel has showcased the most spectacular Al Fanous Ramadan lounge with elite and incompatible ambiance in the Dubai Ballroom. This award winning Ramadan lounge has a stunning interior which defines elegance, sophistication & class. From beautiful chandeliers to most alluringly crafted carpets, glamorous purple & pink lightings to classic furnitures, this customized lounge has everything to spread happy buzz in the air. An absolute knockout spot with a friendly dose of fuss-free Middle Eastern hospitality.
The Iftar spread features traditional & international feast exhibiting a food gala.
The stations that was on spotlight were;
- Arabic stations comprising of Hot & Cold Mezze, enormous serving of Lamb Ouzi, mixed grills & other Middle Eastern main course dishes. Lamb Cutlets were cooked to perfection & tasted divine.The grilled fish with tomato gravy had an amazing texture and flavor that elevated the whole dish.
- Steak station serving one of the most succulent steak with sauces.
- Cheese station showcasing wide varieties of cheese.
- Perking Duck station.
- Chinese station serving Chinese staples.
- Intercontinental fare
- Sushi station.
- Dessert station was highlighted with lavish spread of Arabic & international sweet course delicacies. Hot Kunafa, Lugaimat, Booza with Turkish Tricks,Warm Arabic puddings, Turkish Delights, Pastries and much more were displayed a very copious counter. Everything was sinful and beautifully presented that you can’t take off your eyes from it.
I had an absolute delightful feast. I returned back with an happy soul forever loving JW Marriott Marquis. No better way to bid a goodbye to Ramadan.
200 AED per person for Iftar Buffet.
Food – 4/5
Ambiance – 5/5
Dubai Ballroom,JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai