DIFC Ramadan Majlis, Ritz Carlton.
My quest for best Iftar buffet in Dubai was ended at DIFC Ramadan Majlis. Nested at Ritz Carlton DIFC, this extravagant Iftar spread was one of the the top Iftar buffets of Dubai 2016. The buffet spread was the definition of endless option where everything was pleasing to eyes & when you try it, it was even more pleasing to palate. It has broke the set stereotypes of Iftar buffets with its uniqueness in offering. Ambiance was so lively & the cooking stations were so precise & poised that it deserves your full attention.
The Buffet Offerings ;
- Arabic sushi station. Shawerma sushi & Falafel sushi is a thing now. Even if you don’t love sushi still you will love this station (no raw sushi)
- Fattah station with Hummus foundation. It’s their signature station serving Supremely light & airy falafel waffles with hummus foundation, making it the best pick from buffet
- Cold fish station serving mussels, lobster, crab & squid
- Pasta station with Parmesan wheel. Craving of melted gooey cheese from Parmesan wheel to top the pasta was lusciously delicious.
- Arabic cheese spread
- Main course station
- Whole Lamb Ouzi with Oriental Rice
- Valrhona chocolate foundation
- Dessert Station with lavish spread of Arabic & International sweet course delicacies.
- Moroccan Tea & Kahwa
200 AED per person for Iftar buffet
Ritz Carlton, DIFC