Nestled at the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road, Fairmont Dubai showcases the essence of the Dubai with designs that reveal local creativity, whilst retaining stylist and sophisticated atmosphere and personalized levels of service that have for years defined the hotel. It offers the perfect combination of great tradition of hospitality with five-star standards.
Convenient for business and breathtaking for Dubai holidays, this unique urban hotel blends innovation and relaxation. Overlook sparkling Dubai cityscapes, you can captivate your senses and live a high-tech lifestyle in a sky-high suite of Fairmont Dubai with the elements of a stylishly modern Dubai design hotel.
This luxury hotel in Dubai is just 10 minutes away from the world’s largest shopping centre – The Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in the world, and the Dubai Fountain, which shoots water as high as a 50-storey building, as well as being minutes from Dubai’s coastline with a number of popular beaches like Jumeirah beach.
A few metro stops from the hotel is Mall of the Emirates – a multi level shopping mall that houses Ski Dubai, the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort and snow park. The hotel is also directly connected to the metro system and is linked to the convention and exhibition areas of the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Recently completing a multi-million dollar lobby renovation, the hotel also boasts natural daylight throughout the majority of its meeting spaces located on the 33rd floor, while 394 guestrooms, suites, and penthouses provide a welcome retreat whether traveling on business, leisure or both.
An array of restaurants and lounges await you at Fairmont Dubai from Noire – the Middle East’s only dining in the dark concept, The Exchange Grill, a New York inspired steakhouse to Dokuz, an outdoor rooftop Turkish lounge or Catch, the contemporary American restaurant that serves sophisticated seafood with an energetic dining atmosphere.
Fairmont Dubai also features two of the trendiest night clubs in the city. Cavalli Club by international fashion designer Roberto Cavalli has quickly become one of Dubai’s most elite nightspots, while London Mayfair’s Cirque Le Soir brings a carnival atmosphere and spectacular theatrics.
For the business or leisure traveler seeking tranquility and relaxation, Fairmont Dubai offers The Spa, covering 40,000 square feet of leisure facilities featuring a Health Club and two rooftop swimming pools, providing breathtaking views of sunrise and sunset over an ever-changing Dubai skyline.
The Imperial Suite
The Imperial Suite is the largest in the penthouse collection of Fairmont Dubai. It is a two storeyed penthouse suite highlighted by floor to ceiling windows running along the length of this astonishing penthouse. This sheer abundance of space also makes room for a rooftop terrace, ideal for outdoor dining during the cooler months, state of the art Bose home entertainment system and an indoor Jacuzzi and sunroom.
The Imperial Suites showcases a commanding views of the city as far as The World Islands and a ultimate luxury living options to be enjoyed with full Fairmont Gold services and an on-call butler service.
- Dedicated check in and check out area on the 33rd floor
- Complimentary use of high speed Internet
- Exclusive use of an executive boardroom which seats up to 10 guests
- Complimentary for up to six guests, enjoyment of our daily food and beverage presentations in the Fairmont Gold Lounge which includes
- Arabic and Continental breakfast daily from 6.30am to 11am and from 6.30am to 11.30am on Friday
- Afternoon tea daily from 1.00pm to 5.00pm
- Evening hot and cold snacks and canapes from 6.00pm to 9.00pm
- Beverage presentation daily from 1.00pm to 11.00pm
- Exclusive use of wireless internet access in the Fairmont Gold Lounge
The Imperial Suite also offers the following other hotel amenities like;
- Air conditioning with digital climate control
- Interactive television
- Data port connection for High Speed Internet Access
- High speed Internet access available
- Two dedicated phone lines
- Personal guest voice mail
- In room safe
- An exclusive collection of Le Labo bath amenities
- Refreshment Centre with a selection of premium food and beverage products (upon request)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Nespresso machine
- Fairmont bathrobes and slippers
- Bose CD radio alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- International adapter
- A selection of multilingual publications and complimentary newspapers (national or local newspapers) are available upon request.
Sheikh Zayed Road
TEL + 971 4 332 5555
FAX + 971 4 332 4555